Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

USB superspeed peripherals Forum Discussions

KySa_4218291
USB superspeed peripherals
Hello,after reading the manuals I still have some questions...1) A Socket is connection between device and memory... right? So for streaming I need at... Show More
RoKl_290166
Hi,I'm using FX3 in a USB bus-powered camera system and build the according firmware with FX3 SDK 1.3.3.We have an USB issue during Startup of the cam... Show More
ViKu_2048416
Hi,We are exploring Cypress example code (MSC) for our project. We have not modified anything int the example. But the below dma channel creation fail... Show More
MoAb_1070241
I created a new CX3 Project (called MyImageSensor) using the "CX3 Configuration Tool" utility. After setting up the Image Sensor Configuration and CX3... Show More
xixu_4093676
Actually, The Uart console get following output:ÿÿ?bmReqType 0x40 bRequest 0x3 wValue 0x2 wIndex 0x2 wLength 0x0ÿÿSet ERROR_FLAGthe Correctly ousput s... Show More
KySa_4218291
Hello Guys,I am absolutely new with this topic.I created State Machine that basically reads all PINS (32bit) and buffers it in to a thread. So I can f... Show More
HuYa_4249091
Hi All,I use the FX3 to receive the data of camera chip to PC by USB3.0, so I refer the UVC - AN75779 document & example to design the mechanism.I can... Show More
desd_4393836
Hello, I downloaded the SDK zip file for Linux, followed README file. First, it is good to write how to install dependencies! especially for beginners... Show More
MaOs_1615421
HiIn the below reference schematic of the FX3 Type-C Superspeed Explorer Kit a positive overvoltage protection (OVP) controller is used (U11). Accordi... Show More
chli_4311816
Why does the firmware usbspidmamode not display BUIK IN and BUIK OUT when downloaded into RAM?But I saw in the cyfxusbspidmamode. h file# define CY_FX... Show More
Forum Information

Discussion forum regarding USB superspeed peripherals topics.