Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

USB superspeed peripherals Forum Discussions

AlNa_1728166
USB superspeed peripherals
I’m trying to add audio control features to my FX3 based UVC system to control volume and mute. My system currently supports audio but does not have a... Show More
DhN_4227681
Hi,I am working on SD_card write operation, we want to write data to SD card, the data which is considered by the 512bytes in firmware and the data is... Show More
dawa_2529456
Dear Sir,I want to output a pwm duty from 1% ~ 99%, but it seems the pwm duty is not predicted, which is also be found in the following! https://community.cypress.com/thread/17950?q=FX3%20PWM%20duty... Show More
BuYa_3858256
Could you guide me on Cypress FX3 coding to interface with iPhone. I am looking for a sample project which includes the firmware on FX3 side as well a... Show More
JaLo_3720291
Hi Cypress,I am working on a project on FX3. This application consists of a GPIF interface and a USB BULK IN endpoint. The GPIF interface works as SLA... Show More
JeZy_4330396
Hi Cypress team,I get mipi problem when i try to stream a video from 2MP Sensor RAW8 at 30 fps.I can easily make this camera works through a Serialize... Show More
PraveenAmara
I have to generate the PWM Signals from FX3 about 100 Hz to 5 kHz.I have connected to Complex GPIF ( 18,19, 20, 21).This is fine or I can generate the... Show More
NoAr_1540581
Regarding the USB3.0 Emphasis (TX), Swing Level Equalizer (RX), Is there a way to change the setting with FX3  FW?If possible , please share the opera... Show More
lozu_4351981
I would like to record a constant flow of 32-bits data (using an external  synch clock - 50MHz). Can I do it with the Synch FIFO example ?For the mome... Show More
LeRi_4466366
Hi I am looking into using NetX with an FX3.I cannot find any of the functions described in the NetX_User_Guide (cannot find anything that starts with... Show More
Forum Information

Discussion forum regarding USB superspeed peripherals topics.