Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

USB superspeed peripherals Forum Discussions

NoAr_1540581
USB superspeed peripherals
HelloAbout debugging CX3. The following IAR debugger is being considered.https://www.iar.com/globalassets/2/i-jet-arm.jpn.pdfQ1)Is it possible to use ... Show More
KaFu_3122371
Is there a way to know what state IDs are assigned to mirror states in the FX3's GPIF2 state machine (the value returned by CyU3PGpifGetSMState)? Show More
ChMa_4188436
Can anyone help with a problem I am experiencing using a SEGGER J-Link Debugger with a Denebola CX3 evaluation kit?I have managed to follow the variou... Show More
AiBe_4441001
Hello,I am interfacing an Omnivision image sensor (OV12895) with the CX3 bridge (superspeed isochronous endpoint). The main problem I am facing is tha... Show More
jawu_4351971
I want to configure GPIO20,to output High or Low level,but CyU3PDeviceConfigureIOMatrix return a CY_U3P_ERROR_BAD_ARGUMENT error code.I don't know why... Show More
MaBR_4471921
Hi all, Hi have an sensor running at 30fps with 1828*998 resolutions connected to CX3 on Mipi and sending RAW12 data. I configure GPIF to transform RA... Show More
MeSr_4460526
Hi,Can someone confirm if discharge diode is required for the reset pin of CX3 or FX3Thanks,Menaka Show More
AlNa_1728166
I’m trying to add audio control features to my FX3 based UVC system to control volume and mute. My system currently supports audio but does not have a... Show More
DhN_4227681
Hi,I am working on SD_card write operation, we want to write data to SD card, the data which is considered by the 512bytes in firmware and the data is... Show More
Forum Information

Discussion forum regarding USB superspeed peripherals topics.