Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

USB superspeed peripherals Forum Discussions

jawu_4351971
USB superspeed peripherals
  CyU3PMipicsiGetErrors (CyTrue, &errCnts);  CyU3PDebugPrint ("mipi err:frmErrCnt=%x,crcErrCnt=%x,mdlErrCnt=%x,ctlErrCnt=%x,eidErrCnt=%x,recrErrCnt=%x... Show More
jawu_4351971
when I use potlayer to open cx3_uvc, the uvc device will commit camera data from DMA to UVC, use the api CyU3PDmaMultiChannelCommitBuffer,and it will ... Show More
soqi_4187516
  I use cx3 on ARM(RK3399 Ubuntu),  the sensor is ov9282, 1280x800 @ 15fps, it always block in a minutes(about 30 minutes), there is no error, but can... Show More
NaKw_4469671
Hi everyone.I'm using CX3 to transfer image data to Jetson Xavier board through USB port.I'm using cyusb_bulk_transfer function and there is a problem... Show More
StFa_289656
HelloI'd like to interface FX3 with an Standard resolution S-VIDEO encoder (Analog device ADV7280A)I need some advice in order to modify the UVC AN757... Show More
HaKe_1515226
Hi,We have had issues of seeing write errors (XferData fails on an out endpoint) in one of our products that uses FX3 as the main chip.  This issue on... Show More
GrCa_1363456
When can we expect to see Cypress' support for USB 4.0.The spec is expected to be released in late 2019.Cypress as a USB leader, is likely well aligne... Show More
rira_979871
I have a simple application which streams data to an FX3 via the GPIF-II. I'm using 16-bit mode, external clock & slave mode. My GPIF-II state machine... Show More
NaMe_2085021
I have is motor driver with interface I2C. I want comunication with motor driver by USB controller, which have interface USB3.1 or USB3.0 Show More
GrCa_1363456
Why does enabling the USB_DEBUG_INTERFACE in the AN75779 code using SDK version 1.3.4 let the firmware run under the debugger when the debugger has pr... Show More
Forum Information

Discussion forum regarding USB superspeed peripherals topics.