Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

USB superspeed peripherals Forum Discussions

NoLe_4131831
USB superspeed peripherals
我們的sensor support 多種THS-zero 的值, 請問CX3 是否可以設定多組 THS-zero或是動態調整THS-zero?另外請問是否有除了這個UI介面設定之外的其他地方可以設定CX3 MIPI相關參數的地方? Show More
HYKI_4494516
Dear Sir,I have basic questions.I'm using cyusb3025 chip and external SPI flash, i have interfaced new fx3s board.Do board recognize at USB control ce... Show More
JeZy_4330396
Hello Cypress Community,i create a new topic because i cannot success to get the image. I am only getting half of the FPS, i m only receiving 7-8 fps,... Show More
AlLe_287991
Hello!I have a device with CX3 chip. I have a problems with this device and some PCs. I attach the device to the PC when it completely OFF, then I sta... Show More
bayi_4531756
I create a project with CX3 configuration tool. The sensor is a time of flight sensor.And I configure the right parameter. After running, I cannot get... Show More
poas_4520791
HI,I booted the  FX3 code to transfer the data from u-port to p-port. FX3 is not detecting in the board. what might be the problem? can anyone let me ... Show More
roMo_4201811
I am using the following cx3 firmware with the danebola board and an ov5640 sensor to stream raw image data to the streamer app:”https://community.cypress.com/thread/16971... Show More
vepe_4473991

where did i find the read and write buffer in the msc example code.please let me know the buffer

ScGr_289066
Hi All,I am still having issues using the CX3 RAW transfer firmware from this post: https://community.cypress.com/thread/16971?q=Streaming%20RAW%20image%20data%20using%20Cypress%20driver... Show More
soqi_4187516
I used isochronous mode with CX3, But the test app Amcap always black screen.  I am not sure the whether the config parameters are right, i have uploa... Show More
Forum Information

Discussion forum regarding USB superspeed peripherals topics.