Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

USB superspeed peripherals Forum Discussions

poas_4520791
USB superspeed peripherals
HI,I booted the  FX3 code to transfer the data from u-port to p-port. FX3 is not detecting in the board. what might be the problem? can anyone let me ... Show More
roMo_4201811
I am using the following cx3 firmware with the danebola board and an ov5640 sensor to stream raw image data to the streamer app:”https://community.cypress.com/thread/16971... Show More
vepe_4473991

where did i find the read and write buffer in the msc example code.please let me know the buffer

ScGr_289066
Hi All,I am still having issues using the CX3 RAW transfer firmware from this post: https://community.cypress.com/thread/16971?q=Streaming%20RAW%20image%20data%20using%20Cypress%20driver... Show More
soqi_4187516
I used isochronous mode with CX3, But the test app Amcap always black screen.  I am not sure the whether the config parameters are right, i have uploa... Show More
NCH_4488531
Thanks for your help!We fixed the problem by disabling low power mode.But now we got a new one!Our board's USB3.0 communication is not stable, it will... Show More
Augustine_Yeh
Hi CypressAs below capture from attach file (Page 4) , What is the recovery failures happening rate in ver1.3.3 ? Does it happen in a specific lot ? W... Show More
bayi_4531756
I get a depth sensor to connect to CX3. Now I can get the frame data on the host. But there is always data flicker in frame. I use the CyU3PMipicsiSet... Show More
Anonymous
Hi all, for my Application ( Composite Device UVC + CDC-ACM ) I need to receive single bytes from the FX3 UART and forward them to the appropriate CD... Show More
jawu_4351971
Now I can see video at player, but only dozens of seconds the two function return Failure.and the video will be missing.CyU3PDmaMultiChannelGetBuffer ... Show More
Forum Information

Discussion forum regarding USB superspeed peripherals topics.