Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a question

Recent discussions

Sort by:
ViKu_2048416
USB Superspeed Peripherals
Hi, I am facing an issue with SDK 1.3.4 while using multi thread. I have ported a project source to SDK 1.3.4 that I already used in SDK 1.3.1. I have... Show More
ElTa_4521156
Hi,I am sending stream data from the bulk endpoint to GPIF(BULK OUT). At the same time, I am sending/receiving data through UART (register mode) by Te... Show More
HuYa_4249091
Hi, I've referred AN75779 doc to accomplish that for our project. Now, we want to change the transmission mechanism: FPGA will send out 2 type of da... Show More
alidman
Hi Is there any design examples or documentation on how to use EZ-USB® GX3 as USB port replicator. For example, I want to connect remote USB device vi... Show More
channabasappa
Hello , AR1335 Image sensor  RAW8 data we are sending in CY_U3P_CSI_DF_YUV422_8_2 (16 bit) format from CX3 to the PC over standard UVC protocol . Gree... Show More
jech_4828421
Hi,  I made my custom board(FX3 and Camera Module). I connected it and wrote my custom source code. The black screen was printed in AMCAP, so I checke... Show More
kumu_4723976
Dears, I am literally stuck for many months in my project of the design of a 16-bit grayscale camera.  I got the superspeed FX3 kit and started with t... Show More
NaMo_1534561
Hi, I think the FX3 supports Bulk, Isochronous, Interrupt and Control Data Transfers. Does CX3 also support all Data Transfer mode? Best Regards, Naoa... Show More
liuzhengxiang
你好,我使用一个uvc工具验证发送设置camera 图像对比度,饱和度命令,但是CyU3PUsbRegisterSetupCallback(CyCx3AppUSBSetupCB, CyTrue)注册的回调函数不响应,函数头里加了日志也没有通过串口打印出来。此uvc工具直接测试usb camera摄像... Show More
JCL
Hi, We intend to use a camera module (sensor + FPGA) with the FX3 and UVC to the Host like in AN75779.The module outputs VGA@60fps but has a pretty lo... Show More
Board Information

Discussion forum regarding USB Superspeed Peripherals topics.
Top liked authors