Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

USB superspeed peripherals Forum Discussions

DhN_4227681
USB superspeed peripherals
Hi,StreamOUT transmits the data from the PC to FX3 and then to the FPGA. Commands from PC to FX3 and to FGPA through I2C communication:- this conditio... Show More
DiDi_4439146
Hi I have an EEPROM image which gets loaded on the FX3 through the F1F PMODE[2:0] option which is "I2C, On failure, USB boot enabled"My question is ho... Show More
GiSa_4520796
Hi,I want to transfer some bytes of data  from U-Port to P-port of FX3.My Appication is  U-Port -------> P-Port -------> FPGA.Q1: How to give the inpu... Show More
JHch_4126036
device : CYUSB3064.IO voltag 3.3VPMODE[2:0]:0F1CX3 internal Pull-up 50KΩ. Internal Pull-down 10KΩ.Cypress reommends:Electrical Charateristic       VIH... Show More
BuYa_3858256
HI, I am getting the following error message When I try to program the new board during Cypress FX3 bring up process: ""Current device is not the FX3 ... Show More
GiSa_4520796
Hi,I want to check whether the consumer event is generated or not while transferring data from P-Port of FX3 to S0-Port of FX3.Can anyone help me to d... Show More
ChRO_4339966
Hello,On my FX3 project I created an EP discussing with a FPGA through UART link.UART is configured on both sides to work with Byte mode DMA (dmaConfi... Show More
MeSr_4460526
Hi,We have used 19.2MHz oscillator for CLKIN and REFCLK pins of CX3 used in our product and we have not used watchdog timer in our design.During RE te... Show More
VlSh_3188636
My application uses a vendor request to periodically set parameters. I noticed that requests are processed very slowly, on the order of 30 ms. On anot... Show More
GuSc_293616
Prelude:Based on USB3.1 spec. ("State Diagram of the Link Training and Status State Machine") a link training is done before link power mode return to... Show More
Forum Information

Discussion forum regarding USB superspeed peripherals topics.