Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a question

Recent discussions

Sort by:
Ascs_4819156
USB Superspeed Peripherals
Dear sir, Now I am trying the develop a product with CYUSB3014, and I am reading 2 documents to help me understand it. <<001-76074_EZ-USB_FX3_Technica... Show More
MaLi_3529141
We use CYUSB3KIT-001 to connect to TypeC HUB and encounter FX3 streaming media transmission failure problem.A few transfers were successfully transfe... Show More
liuzhengxiang
你好,我使用一个uvc工具验证发送设置camera 图像对比度,饱和度命令,但是CyU3PUsbRegisterSetupCallback(CyCx3AppUSBSetupCB, CyTrue)注册的回调函数不响应,函数头里加了日志也没有通过串口打印出来。此uvc工具直接测试usb camera摄像... Show More
samhe
Hi I experience an FX3 EP_IN data transfer stop problem. Our design is based on the uvc_cdc example design. UVC channel is auto_many_to_one DMA, the s... Show More
SeungM_41
Hello My customer has some question about drive strength for storage port (S0) with SD3 (CYUSB3025-BZXI). Could you give me your comment for the quest... Show More
MiVi_1497601

Hello where can I download the version 1.2.3.3 driver? Online I only see version 1.2.3.20. Thank you.

sbattazzo_arc
Hi all, I'm trying to use the AN75779 project as a baseline to set up my MT9P031 as a UVC camera. Here's what I did: Modify GPIF state machine: change... Show More
JuCh_3556216
Hi! I'm looking for an example that streams parallel data back to a PC using the GPIF on an FX3. Does such an example exist? I'm attempting to build a... Show More
ElTa_4521156
Hi,I used cyfxuartlpdmamode example and modified the channel to UART-> CPU ( MANUAL IN) and another channel CPU ->UART (MANUAL OUT). I attached my new... Show More
nipo_3090066
Hi, I try to use JTAG to do on-line update of FX3 firmware (to ram directly). For this, I have working implementations, both with custom and with Open... Show More
Board Information

Discussion forum regarding USB Superspeed Peripherals topics.
Top liked authors