Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

USB superspeed peripherals Forum Discussions

Anonymous
USB superspeed peripherals
Hi all,  I am working on Cypress cyusb3014-bzxi chip. However when I connect it to the computer, I am unable to detect the device. It doesn’t show up... Show More
MaSt_4567191
I am learning the SDK and USB in general in these weeks and I am trying to reverse engineerin the EZUSB design for CX3.I have a simple question: as so... Show More
LiZh_4600321
hello,I used CYUSB3014 in my design and referenced the design of a third-party development board. After connecting to the PC with a cable, the device ... Show More
PaKa_4615756
The install script for cyusb_linux fails. I have already edited out "errno" instances in main.cpp and I believe I have the correct version of libusb i... Show More
xigu_1705831
hi       is there an sample code which configure the sub device as NV12 camera ? i tried to configure in our usb  description, but cannot work.     /*... Show More
NiTo_4448151
Can someone explain how single state machine given (syncslave_fifo) in GPIF II project folder in AN65974 corresponds to state machines shown in Applic... Show More
bojankoce
Hello guys, We were able to successfully benefit from the application note AN75779 and use FX3 to transfer video streams from our image sensors (IMX25... Show More
ToWo_4256761
Hi,any suggestions or examples for initializing spare GPIO pins to control peripherals such as power supplies whilst using the snapshot UVC.I would li... Show More
NiTo_4448151
Hi, for STREAM_OUT example project provided with AN65974 I'm getting continuous data "EF EF". How can I customize data coming out Show More
JHch_4126036
Sometimes the PC(personal computer) can't detect USB device.Then, unplug usb cable and plug it  for porper operation.There is no other way than this.I... Show More
Forum Information

Discussion forum regarding USB superspeed peripherals topics.