Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

USB superspeed peripherals Forum Discussions

maVa_1182686
USB superspeed peripherals
Hi,I'm trying to make the FX3 in the field programmable without having the need for the user to control jumpers.The obvious thing that pops up in my h... Show More
DeAl_292241
Hi,Some customers returned their FX3 devices with a dead USB port on it (always SS section). The measured DC impedance on the SS diff pairs is complet... Show More
saku_4625426
UART
solved msg Solved
Hello,I am trying to print the UART Debugprints of FX3 using Teraterm.But the problem is that I am getting garbage data in teraterm as attached.I chec... Show More
GiSa_4520796
Hello,Actually we are not getting debug prints correctly instead we are getting random data in Teraterm.This is the reason I am not able to send debug... Show More
GiSa_4520796
GPIF
solved msg Solved
Hello,I want to collect the incoming data from FPGA through GPIF II .For that I am using AN65974  GPIF without any changes but I am not able to get th... Show More
JeZy_4330396
Hello Cypress Community,I want to know if it is possible to assign for the same usb endpoint one Dma multi channel and one Dma Channel ?Because i 'm t... Show More
ShYa_3490236
Hi,I'm currently using the EZ-USB FX3 SDK v1.3.3 but cannot build the F/W normally on window 10 platform.As a result of building the same source code ... Show More
RoKo_4340761
Hello,I had to update to win10 and installed VS2015 again to build the cyusb3 drivers from the sources that are provided in the CYUSB3_USB_Suite_Sourc... Show More
LeGa_3963206
Is there any reason that simple Eclipse plugin that creates toolbar button is not even loaded in EZ USB Suite?BTW same plugin works with regular Eclip... Show More
E_521156
Hi,I want to send a big vector(saved in text file) to output by streamer. In default code, it is constant value(0xEF). Is there any example code or cl... Show More
Forum Information

Discussion forum regarding USB superspeed peripherals topics.