Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

USB superspeed peripherals Forum Discussions

ViDe_4575507
USB superspeed peripherals
Hello dear Cypress community,I'm currently trying to use a JTAG SEGGER J link probe to debug the CX3RDK_OV5640 firmware. I have the known error of bad... Show More
saku_4625426
Hi,I have to transfer data from FX3 to FPGA  and here  i'm using AN65974 State Machine.In SM i'm using OUT_REG_CR_VALID  and DMA _RDY_CT actions ,by u... Show More
ArSa_3842301
I am trying to get this frequency in order to synchronize the CX3, on the Denebola board, with the image sensor on the e-CAM59CX3 Daughter board . I h... Show More
LeGa_3963206
Hi,I'm trying to write my custom FW update tool for FX3 based on example app for Visual studio.Particularly, I want to provide visual progress bar dis... Show More
PhMi_4136011
Hi Rashi,we did some progress since the last message:Fixed Cx3 Configuration utility -> language english needed.HSYNC and a VSYNC signals are availabl... Show More
DiDi_4439146
Any tips how how to shrink down the size of the images made from the ez usb suite? This is particularly useful when using fail safe boot mode which wi... Show More
E_521156
Hi, I am using Serial out GPIF II. I know that it is only support LSB first and it is only on 8-bit.So when i used 32-bit data width also it send from... Show More
TaBa_2409941
Trying to use the FX3 to capture images from OnSemi image sensor and have few questions - could not find answer in the docs or forums.   I use the ima... Show More
haa_4305841
Hi,I am using the Cypress Fx3 development kit(CYUSB3014) for my application. Here, I'm facing a booting problem after updating firmware image file. As... Show More
maVa_1182686
Hi,I'm trying to make the FX3 in the field programmable without having the need for the user to control jumpers.The obvious thing that pops up in my h... Show More
Forum Information

Discussion forum regarding USB superspeed peripherals topics.