Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

USB superspeed peripherals Forum Discussions

TeLe_4638221
USB superspeed peripherals
Hello, I wanna make data flow like below.===============================FPGA--------------> FX3 ------------> USB         Slave FIFO               UVC... Show More
WGT_4383351
In "001-87216_AN87216_Designing_a_GPIF_II_Master_Interface.pdf", chapter 8 Hardware Connections, it says "The GPIF II master design is tested using a ... Show More
keni_4440091
HiCustomer is asking how to set the application circuit using CYPD3196-24LDXS with DCDC-converter.DCDC has FB terminal need to be connected to FB pin ... Show More
KaKa_4637276
There is a setting in ezUSbSuite program. What is the CSI clock in image sensor configuration window? Is this on CLOCK_P, CLOCK_N  lane? Show More
SESE_4649491
CYUSB301X is in 32bit mode.The questions about the interface that is supported in 32bit mode.Is it possible to use GPIO53 ~ GPIO56 SPI mode in 32bit m... Show More
AsMa_4627666
Hi, I'm using Cypress FX3 DVK in my design and CyUSB DLLs are used for USB communication.For sending data from host to device bulk out transfer will b... Show More
SaMe_4645651
Hello everyone,i have two questions regarding the application examples for the Cypress FX3S.The first question is for the FX3SMassStorage example, CyF... Show More
Anonymous
How do you change which GPIO pins are connected on the Databus in GPIF II.  I have created a custom board based on the EZ-USB FX3 720p Camera Kit. (http://www.cypress.com/documentation/development-kitsboards/ez-usb-fx3-hd-720p-camera-kit... Show More
saku_4625426
Hello,I am using streamer application to transfer data from P-Port to S0-Port.But problem is that all the data transfers are failing even though I am ... Show More
PrRe_3492461
Hello All,I'm using Ez-USB suite V1.3.4.In the attached Properties window, if I Change configuration: Debug[active] to --> profile release / Release a... Show More
Forum Information

Discussion forum regarding USB superspeed peripherals topics.