Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

USB superspeed peripherals Forum Discussions

ToWo_4256761
USB superspeed peripherals
Hi,what is the best example to use (spi regmode or spi dmamode) for setting up a CMOS sensor that uses SPI interface. Is there any code examples avail... Show More
WGT_4383351
Two CYUSB3KIT-003 are stack connected and the firmware are downloaded to RAM and 8KB file is transfered successfully as 001-87216_AN87216_Designing_a_... Show More
poas_4520791
FX3-FPGA
solved msg Solved
Hello,I have to transfer data from FX3 to FPGA using GPIF II Interface.here Producer Events are generating but Consumer Events are not generating.Plea... Show More
ScGr_289066
Hi,I see in the FX3 TRM that the CX3 has weak internal pullups, but there's no API (that I found) to enable them.  How is this done?Thanks,Scott Show More
poas_4520791
Hi,I have to  transfer data from FX3 to FPGA  using GPIF II interface.I'm using the firmware that is in  AN65974 and i will give data through control ... Show More
WGT_4383351
In CYUSB3KIT-003 the VBUS pin of FX3 is connected to the output of U11.Then when J3 is removed and VBUS pin of FX3 will depends on external power stat... Show More
TeLe_4638221
I have changed the firmware provided AN75779 to meet the requirement with the follow features :1. 32-bit synchronous parallel data interface2. 16 bits... Show More
GrCa_1363456
What is the process to use DMA to transfer data to parallel bus from a CPU on FX3?Already tried with success:- USB socket to CPU interfaces using MANU... Show More
NRCH
Hello,We are looking into using the FX3 to connect up to 4 image sensors together using LVDS. Each camera is potentially a 1 lane LVDS, grey scale 8 b... Show More
MaSt_4567191
I am driving the CX3 input by a MIPI video stream @2560x720p @25 fps (1 data lane, CSI clock @496MHz)The MIPI stream is generated by a pair of sensors... Show More
Forum Information

Discussion forum regarding USB superspeed peripherals topics.