Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

USB superspeed peripherals Forum Discussions

bojankoce
USB superspeed peripherals
Hello guys,We were able to successfully benefit from the application note AN75779 and use FX3 to transfer video streams from our image sensors (IMX250... Show More
WGT_4383351
Some reference Using FX3, what is required to use DMA fabric to link Parallel Port sockets to a CPU using MANUAL_IN and MANUAL_OUT oper…  and FX3 CPU to Parallel Port Socket DMA Operation-Manual Out/In... Show More
WGT_4383351
There is mouse HID example in the SDK. Is there some reference about keyboard HID? External source is fine too. Show More
leda_289486
Hi, We are developping a board CYUSB3014(fx3) based connected to high data rate sensor. data Rate is typically beyond 1Gbps and is dedicated to medic... Show More
JaDu_4088601
Q1) We have tied MIPI_RESET to GND through a pull-down resistor and don’t have a way to drive this pin high (by design). We only control the input to ... Show More
ShPe_4630301
Hello, I'm developing a host side interface to get the data transferred from the USB endpoint. Regarding the open source API provided by Cypress, I wa... Show More
jori_4613131
HI, there, Good day.I am developing on Superspeed Explorer Kit(CYUSB3014 inside), and CYUSB3A-007(Xilinx CPLD inside). I want to use CPLD as MasterFif... Show More
GrSe_4664521
I've been asked to resurrect a project that someone else did from 3 years ago that used  EZ-USB FX3 SDK 1.3.3, that work was done on a Mac and I'm loo... Show More
ZiWa_4569621
I am designing a USB3 dongle with FX3 chip.I saw examples in the schematic of design examples, but it is only USB Type B female.Is there an connection... Show More
WGT_4383351
Two Eclipse FX3 projects need some common external header file. The file have been included in to the project by creating a Linked Folder in Eclipse, ... Show More
Forum Information

Discussion forum regarding USB superspeed peripherals topics.