Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

USB superspeed peripherals Forum Discussions

WGT_4383351
USB superspeed peripherals
When use Master/Slave example in AN87216 to constantly transfer data between two CYUSB3KIT-003 (from master to slave) with two custom C# programs, som... Show More
LuTa_4642501
I want to develop a linux driver for this platform running my firmware.Hardware : CYUSB3KIT-003Development cycle :1) Build and binary elf or img (elf2... Show More
NoAr_1540581
They are thinking that interlaced design based on AN75779. And, they would like to confirm that the following specifications are feasible.However, the... Show More
Robin_Peng
有个项目需求看下cypress是否有相关芯片。项目需求:板卡接收2路SDI 原始视频信号,需要将SDI视频信号传给GPU做图像处理,视频格式Yuv422.1. GPU视频接口为MIPI CSI-2, 想问下cypress是否有SDI转MIPI的转换芯片。2. 我看Cypress 的CYUSB306X... Show More
NiEn_2817821
We are trying to embed CyAPI.lib in a Qt project and get these errors when trying to link: Some questions:How do we solve this? Is the CyAPI.lib comp... Show More
SuWa_3337731
Hello Everyone,We are planning to use SPI Flash boot option for FX3 controller. As per the datasheet, SPI flash/EEPROM devices from 1 Kb to 32 Mb in s... Show More
CoCo_4528381
Hello,I have some configuration problems when using the cx3 with a custom camera board.More specifically, I have Mipi problems when configuring the CX... Show More
FuBe_4381791
Hello!I'm looking for the source code for cyfwstorprog as the board I have is a custom FX3S and uses different GPIO's to the standard set by the SDK.I... Show More
LuTa_4642501
Hi, I'm using cyfxusbi2sdmamode.c example. It configures uart and i2s. Where this uart is located ? - Some virtual uart through USB3 cable into my Hos... Show More
NoAr_1540581
Hello[System]  NTSC ⇒ Decoder ⇒ CX3 ⇒ PCThe active pixels output by the Decoder are as follows.- H-Active: 1440- V-Active: 240They are thinking that H... Show More
Forum Information

Discussion forum regarding USB superspeed peripherals topics.