Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

USB superspeed peripherals Forum Discussions

NaMo_1534561
USB superspeed peripherals
Hello,I have a question about AN77960.This document has already been obsoleted, but the libraries remain in SDK 1.3.4.cyu3usbhost.h :C: \ Program File... Show More
WGT_4383351
What doesn WaitForXfer do? Is there source code?Can WaitForXfer be replaced by other Windows wait functions, like WaitForMultipleObjects? Show More
WGT_4383351
This thread is following the thread Complex GPIF configuration To bring in meta-priority to the provided projects in that thread, another state is ins... Show More
WGT_4383351
How to add C++ data xfer into existing C# code?For example, existing C# code is:outEndpoint.XferData(ref buf, ref len, true);But use C# to load/proces... Show More
JoJa_2543331
Hello,I see the following issue:I am not able to install the driver for the FX3 Super Speed Explorer Kit.I always see the following issue:Cypress FX3 ... Show More
yeda_4682761
Whether there are appropriate registers to configure the FX3 to work only in USB2.0 mode?  What is the power consumption of FX3 operating in USB2.0 an... Show More
TaWa_1260451
I am designing PCB using CYUSB3065-BZXC.How much the maximum current consumption for VDD_MIPI of CX-3, if CX-3 is working MIPI 4 lane, 1Gbps/lane?The ... Show More
orin_3228621
i'm working with CY7C65215 on linux and i'm trying to get it to work with 3M baud rate and flow control enabled.i'm trying to read from the UART /dev/... Show More
CHCo_4587496
I am using CX3 RDK Dev A board, If I build the code this error occurred  section `.data' will not fit in region `DATA', region `DATA' overflowed by 12... Show More
SaMe_4645651
Hi everyone,I'm developing an application based on the MSC example for the FX3S. In some cases, I need to manually read/write data to the storage.This... Show More
Forum Information

Discussion forum regarding USB superspeed peripherals topics.