Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

USB superspeed peripherals Forum Discussions

HuYa_4249091
USB superspeed peripherals
Hi, I knew the manual DMA mode could get a callback from PC, if PC has already received data from DMA buffer by FinishDataXfer().However, I use AUTO D... Show More
WGT_4383351
1. Import AN87216 Master/Slave projects and built them.2. Let GPIF designer directly output to the cyfxgpif_syncsf.h in the projects and overwrite the... Show More
Augustine_Yeh
Hi CypressDo you have FX3 GPIO status table in Reset period for reference , Thank !! Show More
ArSa_3842301
Dear...I have seen in the CX3 Datasheet, page 10 (Figure 4) the Power-up sequence drawing. Unless there is an error in the specification, it clearly s... Show More
WGT_4383351
In the Master/Slave example of AN87216, the GPIF is configured to be one M2S and one S2M channel, both with the same buffer size and count.How to conf... Show More
NoAr_1540581
HelloAbout CX3 sample FW. Read two project files of cycx3_rgb16_as0260 and cycx3_rgb24_as0260 in Eclipse,But, I cannot edit the Image Sensor Configura... Show More
LuCu_4098176
Hello,Using the same hardware and firmware sending from FX3 to the PC,the cyusb_linux does not receive bulk transfers  (all other stuff work perfect).... Show More
WGT_4383351
This is how cyfxbulklpdscr.c in AN87216 slave example is changed:CyFxUSBSSConfigDscr:     /* Configuration descriptor */          /* Length of this de... Show More
user_4683256
Hello,Any plans of releasing a new driver for the FX3_Driver? We are currently using v1.2.3.14.With the recent windows updates we are seeing an issue ... Show More
WGT_4383351
Can use device be configured to be super speed only?If so, what to do - remove CyU3PUsbSetDesc for device descriptors and configuration descriptors in... Show More
Forum Information

Discussion forum regarding USB superspeed peripherals topics.