Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a question

Recent discussions

Sort by:
jech_4828421
USB Superspeed Peripherals
Hi,  I made my custom board(FX3 and Camera Module). I connected it and wrote my custom source code. The black screen was printed in AMCAP, so I checke... Show More
alidman
Hi Is there any design examples or documentation on how to use EZ-USB® GX3 as USB port replicator. For example, I want to connect remote USB device vi... Show More
kumu_4723976
Dears, I am literally stuck for many months in my project of the design of a 16-bit grayscale camera.  I got the superspeed FX3 kit and started with t... Show More
NaMo_1534561
Hi, I think the FX3 supports Bulk, Isochronous, Interrupt and Control Data Transfers. Does CX3 also support all Data Transfer mode? Best Regards, Naoa... Show More
channabasappa
Hello , AR1335 Image sensor  RAW8 data we are sending in CY_U3P_CSI_DF_YUV422_8_2 (16 bit) format from CX3 to the PC over standard UVC protocol . Gree... Show More
liuzhengxiang
你好,我使用一个uvc工具验证发送设置camera 图像对比度,饱和度命令,但是CyU3PUsbRegisterSetupCallback(CyCx3AppUSBSetupCB, CyTrue)注册的回调函数不响应,函数头里加了日志也没有通过串口打印出来。此uvc工具直接测试usb camera摄像... Show More
JCL
Hi, We intend to use a camera module (sensor + FPGA) with the FX3 and UVC to the Host like in AN75779.The module outputs VGA@60fps but has a pretty lo... Show More
shva_4703666
Hi there, I am using CYUSB3035-BZXI in USB mode. The USB detection is failing for few boards. Can you please let me know what might be the causes of U... Show More
HuYa_4249091
Hi, I've referred AN75779 doc to accomplish that for our project. Now, we want to change the transmission mechanism: FPGA will send out 2 type of da... Show More
Wellington
Hi We have application of video stream and we are using Bulk transfer, Our frame size transfer are around 8.1MB. We tested the our application where W... Show More
Board Information

Discussion forum regarding USB Superspeed Peripherals topics.
Top liked authors