Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

USB superspeed peripherals Forum Discussions

AvOm_4629506
USB superspeed peripherals
Good day, gentlemen and ladies. I have a problem with USB3 on CX3. I used CyU3PUsbInitEventLog and CyU3PUsbGetEventLogIndex to understand why USB 3 is... Show More
SaM_4713756
I have a Cypress device (EZ-USB FX3™ SuperSpeed USB 3.0 peripheral controller) and an android device. I want to connect them. https://www.cypress.com/part/cyusb3014-bzxc... Show More
FeYu_1508691
Hello,I have met a strange test result when using FX3 as UVC camera.After I connect the usb cable to PC,first time I open software (e.g. win: amcap/vd... Show More
Augustine_Yeh
Hi CypressWe need two image to prevent fail update in CYUSB3014, But the 4Mbit / I2C EEPRM is Small amount in market , Can you recommend a 4Mbit / I2C... Show More
omco_594686
Hi all,First, my goal is a streamer application (non-uvc) which capable to stream RAW data.The HW setup - I'm using the CYUSB3KIT-003 with the Aptina ... Show More
Robin_Peng

您好!

请问下使用CY7C65211扩展SPI或UART,id读出来是63xxx,这个还需要特殊初始化吗?

谢谢

omco_594686
CyAPI linking
solved msg Solved
Hi guys,I'm trying to start with a new C++ project for my application (with VS2019) and I've encountered linking issue.First, I used the the API from ... Show More
user_4665121
Hello,I am blind or simply out of luck. However, I did design prototype board for CX3 and I got following issues (except power supply, but it was prob... Show More
ToKi_1339406
The driver version for Windows 10 posted on the cypress website is 1.2.3.20 based on Windows 10 x64 (November 8, 2017)Currently, my laptop has the dri... Show More
xixu_4093676
In Our application case, We need to change GPIF From 16-bit to 32-bit.on 16-bit mode, We can use spi to download FPGA firmware then switch to 32-bit m... Show More
Forum Information

Discussion forum regarding USB superspeed peripherals topics.