Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

USB superspeed peripherals Forum Discussions

BuYa_3858256
USB superspeed peripherals
Hi, Is there an application note on FX3 (CYUSB3014-BZXC) boot process which includes the external fash and the boot through USB? I need to put multipl... Show More
TeKa_4618391
As far as I know, there should be no issues daisy chaining the JTAG from an FX3S to S32K MCU. Anyone know if there is an issue doing this? Show More
WiWo_1983446
I have trouble using FX3 in Windows 10 32-bit OS.Using Cypress FX3 driver from SDK 1.3.4, but appears to be good only for 64-bit OS.Would like to find... Show More
HuYa_4249091
Hi all,Usually, we set the HID information in FX3 FW.Is it possible to change the HID information after the FX3 has been connected to PC?ex: Modify th... Show More
user_4713571
My company bought recently a Cypress Superspeed Explorer Kit FX3 for development.Since I installed the EZ USB Suite and I’m trying to do code/firmware... Show More
AMRA_4710126
I am using CYUSB3014-BZXI on our board. The assigned i2c pins (58,59) are used for eeprom for booting purposes. But I need another set of i2c pins for... Show More
zomi_4384236
HI,there.   the composite device(UVC+usb-uart  ----they are all use IADs) is work in windows,but when i use it in linux ,it just only one device can w... Show More
NCH_4488531
Hi,Recently, we encounter a problem. When the traffic on USB bus is busy, EP_IN data transfer will stuck, while EP_OUT endpoints work OK.We were using... Show More
XuWa_4652391
Hi guys,     I am woring on PMD IRS2381 tof sensor whitch is 224*1557resolution raw12 frame type. I can get the frame data use v4l-ctl command. But th... Show More
PrM_1403381
Hi,I am using Cypress FX3 in my design, and I am planning to use SSBL to update the application FW, So I referred FX3 Fail Safe Firmware Update link t... Show More
Forum Information

Discussion forum regarding USB superspeed peripherals topics.