Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

USB superspeed peripherals Forum Discussions

liwe_284431
USB superspeed peripherals
Hello, I asked this question two years ago , Re: When usb3.1 Gen 2 FX3 chip will be released? Now is 2020 , I am still waiting for GEN2 Controller....... Show More
YuRe_4727406
Hey guys, I'm trying to config a FPGA via SelectMap mode. And what I did is to use GPIO to emulate a 16-bit parallel IO. It works but the speed is qui... Show More
IyRa_4728991
Hi All,I am new to USB environment. My aim is to port from windows to android to communicate with hardware peripheral using cypress device. Existing s... Show More
RoRu_4703786
Hello Cypress. I have a cy7c67300 microcontroller. When sending in host->device mode, data is transmitted 0xABCD, and when sending in device->host mod... Show More
ZhTu_1315981
Is the Wrapper for the FX3 3014 Linux USB drive open source?Can I use embedded systems such as Raspberry Pi and use the Wrapper developed by Cypress? Show More
KACH_4155631
The SPI power domain is VIO4 and the default value is 3.3.Could anyone tell me how to change the power from 3.3 v to 2.5V?Is there a API can do it? Show More
ShPe_4630301
Hello there, I'm using the FX3 Dev Board and I'd like to configure a Slave device over the SPI Interface. Simultaneously, the UART Interface is being ... Show More
ChDi_2864936
Hello,Recently I am implementing firmware for a project where we need to stream (5120*720) sized frames from FPGA to Windows PC.Our plan is to achieve... Show More
jayesh_joshi
Hi,I am developing firmware that can stream 4912x3684 RAW12 data at 5fps. I know that the normal stream will not appear in e-camview or amcap but some... Show More
JaAd_2497106
We have designed custom board for camera video out  in UVC mode. Video out work fine USB2.0 but there is no video when connecting USB3,0 port but the ... Show More
Forum Information

Discussion forum regarding USB superspeed peripherals topics.