Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a question

Recent discussions

Sort by:
hant1216
USB Superspeed Peripherals
我按照文档建立了自己的工程,我需要修改哪些内容来在电脑上出图呢? (1)首先iic配置sensor 应该是已经可以了,是能从sensor上量到mipi数据和clk数据。 (2)在板子上Pclk  是有波形的 H-Sync   和V-Sync  在打开e-CAMView 后也是有波形的。对应的也有串口... Show More
juhu_4653696
Hi, Last time I change cypress bulk to isochronous mode.  Detail refer to  https://community.cypress.com/t5/USB-Superspeed-Peripherals/how-to-change-bulk-to-isochronous-mode-in-uvc-project/m-p/89823#M7126... Show More
ReA_3297666
Hello we are using CX3 RDK board receive a RAW 10bit MIPI sensor Input, We made the configuration as shown below  In the image configuration , the ne... Show More
cnlohr
I have a basic setup working great with the FX3 when operating in synchronous master mode with internal clock settings.  But, my data source always ha... Show More
liuzq
CYUSB3KIT-003开发板https://community.cypress.com/t5/USB-Superspeed-Peripherals/FX3-slave-FIFO-to-UVC/m-p/44377这个帖子中cypree专家给的附件程序时debug信息出现"SUSPEND encou... Show More
Petra
Hello, I want to read the deserializer register but it is not working, can someone to help me? Thank you.  With I2C_SLAVE_ADDRESS (0xA0u) is working f... Show More
Marcis
Hi! I am planning to use two MIPI sensor modules in my application (2 MIPI lanes per module). What would be the best way to connect both of them to a ... Show More
shovalk
hello all. I'm a newbie so my question might sound trivial. I'm trying to get my ARM-USB-TINY-H to debug through jtag a cypress FX3 on a custom board.... Show More
Raeleen
Hi, I am developing an oscilloscope in-house. Currently, I am working on the Texas Instrument's ADS54J60evm and TSW14J56evm boards. My end goal is to ... Show More
OfOr_1738446
Hello, My code is based on AN75779 and I communicate with the Control EP with the "Cypress FX3 Example device 1" driver. All new Windows 10 PC's that ... Show More