Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

USB superspeed peripherals Forum Discussions

ArSa_3842301
USB superspeed peripherals
I want to configure some GPIO as pwm signals, but a don't know how to do it. For this reason, i have the following questions:-first of all, I have see... Show More
NoAr_1540581
HelloFor the purpose of confirming the debug/test function of CX3/FX3 EZ-USB in the board designQ1) Are there any other internal signal monitoring fun... Show More
MaHe_4626536
Hi,As the CX3 supports Multi-Master mode of I2C, it's possible to connect another I2C master on the same bus (CX3-Sensor).I would like to send direct ... Show More
MaMa_4520856
Hello,I am trying to send valid address to my fx3 device.Firmware I use is AN65974, and the state machine is SyncADMUx.  The board I'm using is cyusb3... Show More
RiMo_4684421
Fx3 DFU mode
solved msg Solved
Hi,I developed an application to boot from SPI. This app works in all the board we have tested except in one. For some reason this board it is always ... Show More
WeJi_4707326
Hi,I prepared two FX3 development kits and wanted to test data transmission througn GPIF II interface. Refer to the following page:https://www.cypress.com/documentation/code-examples/usb-superspeed-code-examples... Show More
JoMa_292246
Hello,I created a CX3 project using the Eclipse tool for our custom camera. The Eclipse tool created an Endpoint-3 multi-socket DMA channel for the st... Show More
mama_1337366
你好,想請教一下為什麼CYUSB3014的公版,這顆IC電源輸入都會上一顆BEAD。(VDD, AVDD, U3RXVDDQ, U3TXVDDQ, CVDDQ, VIOs )幾乎是所有的電源入端都會串一顆BEAD。請問,這些BEAD使用的目的是擋掉CYUSB3014對外的EMI,還是電源濾波使用。如... Show More
GrAU_4638336
Hello,First of all, I would like to say a big thank you for all the content available through your website and the help that you are giving to the com... Show More
PeEk_4763971
Hi,We are working with the CYUSB3014 chip and have some questions that we can not find answers to in the datasheet:* What CTLE settings do the chip ap... Show More
Forum Information

Discussion forum regarding USB superspeed peripherals topics.