Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

USB superspeed peripherals Forum Discussions

wexi_4711301
USB superspeed peripherals
Hello,We have designed our own board: AD->FPGA->FX3. We capture data using AD and send the sampling data to fx3 via FPGA. We followed the application ... Show More
OfOr_1738446
Hello,I'm using an 8bit grayscale scale sensor connected to an FPGA that adds 8bit of U/V values set to 0x80 (no color).The 16bit from the FPGA is con... Show More
AhSa_4793071
Hi,I'm thinking about using CX3 with the following sensor module.https://www.waveshare.com/imx219-83-Stereo-camera.htmis it possible to use it with CX... Show More
Augustine_Yeh
Hi CypressWhether CYUSB3065 CX3 can support S25FS128SAG and S25FS128SDS for SPI SDR and DDR mode ? Can we use  S25FS128SAG or S25FS128SDS with CYUSB30... Show More
JaMa_1550451
I have a CYUSB3KIT connected to a Xilinx KC705 eval board.  I updated the AN65974 app note to work with Vivado 2020.1.  I build slaveFIFO2b_fpga and t... Show More
ScBr_784201
We're trying to figure out the proper way to connect a USB Type C connector to an EZ-USB FX3S SuperSpeed USB Controller (CYUSB303X).  The dev kit sche... Show More
ElAl_4773451
Hi, I'm using the Denebola CX3 RDK with the image sensor OV5640 and the standard firmware.Can you explain me how I can grab a still image (for example... Show More
user_1484456
USB3 vision is used for camera on a FX3 solution. the DSI stream DMA callback method has been able to send picture packets successfully. According to ... Show More
omco_594686
Dear support team,On our next project we need to perform some pre-processing of the image before sending it over USB to the host.Where can I find info... Show More
omco_594686
Hi,Our new costume image sensor will interface the CX3.The sensor is able to output any windowing size up to 1300x1000.As I understand, I need to pre-... Show More
Forum Information

Discussion forum regarding USB superspeed peripherals topics.