Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

USB superspeed peripherals Forum Discussions

YeVe_4753746
USB superspeed peripherals
Hello All!I am using Visual Studio 2019 to create a C ++ Windows Forms Application using the appropriate extension.I made an application that displays... Show More
HaMu_4778661
FLAG A is not at all asserting even after the data is transmitted from FX3 and FLAG C is also not asserting. Show More
NiCo_4789341
Hello,I am trying to optimize the physical layout of a CYUSB3065 on a 4-layer PCB.In the datasheet there are several balls marked as DNU (F1, F7, F8, ... Show More
AnMc_4628076
Any suggestions on FX3 design consultants.  I want some help with a design for USB3-->FX3-->RGB via a custom GPIF II interface and state machine desig... Show More
user_4590311
Hello all,where I can found latest CyUSB.net dll programmer's Reference manual?Seem that 2018version is truly outdate!For example  - I can't found the... Show More
GlJe_1688511
Hello.I found the LNK_PHY_TX_TRIM register.Do you explain the meaning, default value, unit of each items?     1. PCS_TX_SWING_LOW     2. PCS_TX_SWING_... Show More
YeVe_4753746
Hello All! I need make c++ application for interact with an external device via CYUSB3KIT-003.In part 2.2 QuickStartGuide.pdf recomends create Windows... Show More
GrAU_4638336
Hello,Few days ago I was asking questions regarding the debug interface through USB.Thread:Debug interface through USB for CX3 + Image sensor application... Show More
JayakrishnaT_76
Hello,Is there an example project to update the firmware image stored in SPI flash over HID interface for CX3?  Thanks Show More
lopo_1264666
I would like to define constant at fixed location for FX3 so that when I analyze the image file, I can read its value at this known address. From FX3 ... Show More
Forum Information

Discussion forum regarding USB superspeed peripherals topics.