Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a question

Recent discussions

Sort by:
mapper
USB Superspeed Peripherals
Hello,   I'm using a Denebola board to receive data from an image sensor. I have developed a passive adapter board that simply routes the MIPI lanes a... Show More
jl46
Hello, In configuring the DMA channels, the size and count parameters dictate the amount of data that can be stored within the DMA channel: What I un... Show More
ViKu_2048416
Hi, We are getting CY_U3P_USB_EVENT_SETCONF event in some CX3 chips while switching between resolutions inconsistently so that USB reset occurs. We ha... Show More
jl46
Hello, I have used the codes from the FX3 SDK to build a custom GUI in visual studio to communicate with my FX3 board. The GUI and hardware is communi... Show More
HuYa_4249091
Hi, I refer "C:\Program Files (x86)\Cypress\EZ-USB FX3 SDK\1.3\firmware\uac_examples" to create a UAC device on FX3, and it can be recognized by Windo... Show More
HuEl_264296
Hi, I am using a CX3 to bridge a MIPI camera to USB. The CX3 is booting from SPI FLASH.  There is no external I2C device connected. In that case, do I... Show More
jech_4828421
Hi,  I modify to send UVC and UART by my custom board. but, I had one problem. This problem is that UART message is pended, so it don't send complete ... Show More
laden
hi, I  want to transfer data from the gpif to PC. the fx3 was working dma auto mode, gpif  width=16bits,I want reset the DMA buffer before every  tran... Show More
SimonP
Hello, I am trying to configure my MIPI interface for camera AR0522 using the  CX3 MIPI Receiver Configuration. I created a new CX3 project and filled... Show More
wyw
I use FX3 to make a composite device(uvc+uac+cdc-acm),the descriptor of CDC-ACM reference to project of UsbUart,application is user defined,fx3 usbuar... Show More