Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

USB superspeed peripherals Forum Discussions

NoAr_1540581
USB superspeed peripherals
HelloAbout FX3 C ++ Streamer;Bulk transfer is understood as transfer in units of 1KB * 16Burst = 16KB.For example, if I want to transfer data with Tot... Show More
rokw_4712521
Hello,I'd like to interpret the value epStatus (type of CyU3PUsbHostEpStatus_t ) which shows the transfer status.However, so far I couldn't find any m... Show More
star_4282566
Gents,I am currently observing a curious behavior on a CX3 platform I have developed.When users are trying to output frames with the following format ... Show More
user_1245661
Hello Sir,I implemented a composite device with two interfaces, one vendor specific and the other HID type. The HID interface uses a keyboard protocol... Show More
SvLa_874621
Hi,we have an FX3 application connected via 32bit GPIF to an FPGA. The FX3 firmware is based on the Slave FIFO example with some small changes(Endpoin... Show More
SaG_4831556
Hi,I am sending data to FX3 GPIF from FPGA in Async mode. Data bus width is 16 bit. I toggle the SLWR in 10MHz, push the data to socket 0, and I am ab... Show More
xixi_4541316
Cypress EZ USB Suite 提供的”MIPI Receiver configuration tool“,界面如下 :(1)PLL out clock/output pixel clock/CSI RX LP<->HS clock这是三个时钟之间有什么关系?比如CSI clock为200... Show More
tesu_4822776
in our design, the CYUSB3065 is connect to FPGA with its I2C bus and the boot EEPROM is also on this I2C bus. We want the CYUSB3065 to boot from EEPRO... Show More
NiNa_4798196
I'm trying to bring up OV2311 sensor using CYUSB3065.I have the corresponding register settings for this sensor and set them accordingly in cyu3images... Show More
Robin_Peng
DearsUSB Video Class 1_5的USB_Video_Payload_Frame_Based_1.5.pdf文档中定义了PAL 隔行的描述符,但是在AN75779的固件中没找到 bmInterlaceFlags 这个描述符,请问怎么修改成隔行呢? Show More
Forum Information

Discussion forum regarding USB superspeed peripherals topics.