Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

USB superspeed peripherals Forum Discussions

jech_4828421
USB superspeed peripherals
Hi, I'm Jay.I will use CYUSB301X IC. so I will check to be possible to connect my custom board.I want to connect video data line. It consists of 14 bi... Show More
kyli_4592306
Hi,We are using CX3 to get data from ToF image sensor (Sony IMX528) over USB to host PC, we would like to get maximum possible frame rate, now, i can ... Show More
KePa_4784036
Hi,I'm working on a project that uses a GPIF II Interface (connected to an FPGA) and a USB peripheral. I'm using the slave FIFO example (slfifosync) w... Show More
E_521156
Hi,I am sending serial data by GPIF in two thread  ( Multiple Thread in GPIF II for DR_data )I have 32-bit serial data on DQ15 and SOF on DQ13. I real... Show More
ThCo_3071396
Hi,I'm running a CYUSB3014 in a USB camera application, using code based on the app note AN75779.The FX3 is configured with a manual many-one DMA whic... Show More
user_4770066
Hello!In the FX3 SDK 1.3.4, CY_U3P_USB_TARGET_MASK is defined as 0x03.According to the USB 3.2 specification, section 9.3, table 9-3 "Format of Setup ... Show More
bbfe_4086196
Hi  RashiV_61,Now, I have requirement about add extra data to last uvc frame, offer the sensor's timestamp, exposure time/ gain get from sensor to hos... Show More
NoAr_1540581
HelloQ1) Is there a legal problem if they modify and distribute a part (inf file) of the Cypress USB driver?Also, Should they get permission from Cypr... Show More
user_4770066
Hello!I'm building a UVC device based on the FX3 SDK 1.3.4.My firmware prints lots of debug output via UART and hangs after a while.Using the debugger... Show More
Forum Information

Discussion forum regarding USB superspeed peripherals topics.