Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a question

Recent discussions

Sort by:
cnlohr
USB Superspeed Peripherals
I have a basic setup working great with the FX3 when operating in synchronous master mode with internal clock settings.  But, my data source always ha... Show More
fdelaplace
Hello,We are working on a MFi (Made For iPhone) product that is embedding during the development phase a Cypress CYUSB3KIT-003 EZ-USB® FX3™ SuperSpeed... Show More
ElTa_4521156
Hi,When my system reboots , it can't find FX3 in linux(I don't have this problem in windows).I get "No device found", when I run cyusb_linux . (J4 is ... Show More
Aniket_
I want to send Bulk data as well as interrupt data through FX3 device Can i implement it in CYUSB3014?   Regards, Aniket Show More
Petra
  Hello, I would like to put the XRST pin in high with the following function: CyU3PMipicsiSetSensorControl (CY_U3P_CSI_IO_XRES, CyTrue); but when I c... Show More
shovalk
hello all. I'm a newbie so my question might sound trivial. I'm trying to get my ARM-USB-TINY-H to debug through jtag a cypress FX3 on a custom board.... Show More
Petra
Hello, I want to read the deserializer register but it is not working, can someone to help me? Thank you.  With I2C_SLAVE_ADDRESS (0xA0u) is working f... Show More
jl46
Hello, For my project, I'm currently using the FX3 (CYUSB3014) and looked into the SPI GPIO bit banging example as reference for the bit banging appro... Show More
ElTa_4521156
Hi,I am trying to change the descriptor of usbuart example to access to data in cdc and vendor at the same time.I mean when I am sending data through ... Show More
prateekmohan
Hello, I am interested in using the Cypress FX3 as a mechanism to communicate with our FPGA. I basically need a method for two communication platforms... Show More