Announcements
IMPORTANT: Cypress Developer Community is transitioning on October 20th. To learn more and be prepared for this change, check out our latest announcement.

USB Superspeed Peripherals

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a question

Recent discussions

Sort by:
cam
I am wanting to probe the VSYNC_test on the Denebola board but it is not clear where it is located.Can you please share the location? Show More
arnova2
According to the documentation ("Designing with the EZ-USB FX3 Slave FIFO Interface"), the propagation delay for the (watermark/ready) flags from the ... Show More
Anonymous
Hello,        Will source code for Cyusb3.sys be made available? I want to modify source code to add or remove some feather from driver.        best, ... Show More
Anonymous
Hello,    I am designing a FX3 board with Spartan 6 FPGA.    My question is: "Do I need 22 Ohm termination resistors on GPIF 2 interface".    I couldn... Show More
Anonymous
I'm wondering the best way to handle a partial data transfer on the PC side?  On the FX3, my DMA callback gets executed during a partial buffer like i... Show More
schu_4025346
Currently, I use FX3 as a bridge for communication between a PC and an external FPGA board as shown below:               read/write FPGA register requ... Show More
Anonymous
I've tried to run the USBVideoClassBulk example from the sdk as is. It is compiled and uploaded to CX3 evaluation board, but I can't see the video dev... Show More
Anonymous
Hello all,    I am currenlty trying to use the CYUSB3014 to send data synchronously from USB to GPIO. The application would be a 16-bit parallel digit... Show More
Anonymous
Hi,    I am trying to use UVC and UAC composite device in CX3. The UAC device in Windows 10 report error whereas UVC device got driver installed. If I... Show More
dimac_335226
Hello there,         We are having problems making the FX3 read and write data in serial mode (data out + data in + PCLK) through GPIF interface. We f... Show More