Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a question

Recent discussions

Sort by:
Feitong
USB Superspeed Peripherals
Here is the thing that I 've bought an CYUSB3KIT-003,and I used it in slave fifo mode.  I used FLAGA and set it to gpio_21. As I understand it, gpio_2... Show More
jl46
Hello, For my project, I'm currently using the FX3 (CYUSB3014) and looked into the SPI GPIO bit banging example as reference for the bit banging appro... Show More
Raeleen
Hi, I am developing an oscilloscope in-house. Currently, I am working on the Texas Instrument's ADS54J60evm and TSW14J56evm boards. My end goal is to ... Show More
SaGi_4116301
Hi, According to table 31 in AN76405 "EZ-USB® FX3™/FX3S™ Boot Options" the state of GPIO[17] a.k.a. CTL[0] is "Tristate"  "while the bootloader is exe... Show More
zhka_4728946
现有的架构是FPGA+CYUSB3014,原理图直接用的淘宝上的开发板,现在单独跑IN是没问题的,单独跑OUT也是没有问题的,单独跑IN或者OUT速度都能到400M/S,这个和开发板一致,但是IN和OUT一起跑就会挂掉,用淘宝上买的开发板就不会,现在烧录的FPGA固件以及USB固件都是一模一样的,差... Show More
Philip
Hello, I'm trying to develop a custom module. The module has embedded data but I cannot receive the data that I expected. In order to check EMB data, ... Show More
ElTa_4521156
Hi,I am trying to change the descriptor of usbuart example to access to data in cdc and vendor at the same time.I mean when I am sending data through ... Show More
ZaTu_4258396
Good afternoon, This may have been placed in the wrong area but I am sure that will get figured out. As the title says we are developing on a Cypress ... Show More
Petra
  Hello, I would like to put the XRST pin in high with the following function: CyU3PMipicsiSetSensorControl (CY_U3P_CSI_IO_XRES, CyTrue); but when I c... Show More
Petra
Hello, We want to use CyU3PMipicsiSetSensorControl(CY_U3P_CSI_IO_XRES,CyTrue); in the BootLedBlink example main.c line 83. We attached also the source... Show More