Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

USB superspeed peripherals Forum Discussions

p_k_nandanan
USB superspeed peripherals
Hi All, I want an application to display the video coming to Windows UVC driver. We are using CX3 board with sensor sending data in RAW10 format. I un... Show More
nawinksharma
Hi, While flashing CX3 NIR USB camera for 30FPS and 1280x720 resolution , I am not getting proper frames. I have attached the frame screenshot, Image ... Show More
DaSe_3581511
Hello,I am using FX3 with Synchronous Slave FIFO Interface (based on the Cypress FW example “slfifosync”, 32-bit data bus) to perform data read/write ... Show More
WeJi_4707326
Hi, I used two CYUSB3KIT-003 boards to implement GPIF II Slave/Master FIFO interface. I ran the code provided with AN87216 - Designing a GPIF II Maste... Show More
TeMa_2997106
This site has sample code that uses FX3 as the Host (cyfxusbhost). There is a description that the use kit is CYUSB3KIT-001, but is CYUSB3KIT-003 not ... Show More
KarthikMR
We are trying to use Cypress USB FX3 as an interface in our product and we are trying to use our own VID/PID and strings. It is mentioned in your CyUS... Show More
DM
CYUSB306 ESD
solved msg Solved
Document Number: 001-87516 page 13 "System-Level ESD" wording regarding the ESD protection on D+, D-  & GND USB interface lines is not clear.  Is leve... Show More
HuYa_4249091
Hi, I’ve 2 questions for cyfxuvcdscr.c - CyFxUSBSSConfigDscr[ ]’s “class specific uncompressed VS frame” descriptor in AN75779 example. Q1: Min/Max b... Show More
HuYa_4249091
Hi, according to AN95779 example, I know that the color format is YUY2, and it's 8 bits data size for one channel(ex: Y, U or V). Therefore, each 2 pi... Show More
TeMa_2997106
Is there any information about the reliability of SPI flash writes in the FX3 SDK Programming tools? Is there a way to check if Programming is really ... Show More
Forum Information

Discussion forum regarding USB superspeed peripherals topics.