Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

USB superspeed peripherals Forum Discussions

ZhBo_4667106
USB superspeed peripherals
Hello, I configured SPI block on FX3 using this example:  cyfxusbspiregmode – SPI in Register Mode. However, for my application I need to enable inter... Show More
Augustine_Yeh
Hi Cypress MCLK is computed using the following equation , Can you tell us How to get and select of  HighByte (mClkCtl) and LowByte (mClkCtl)  MCLK = ... Show More
unknown_user
Hi, I am planning to use CYUSB3065 along with a USB Hub CYUSB3302-68LTXI as in attached ppt. As I was going through the datasheet of CSI_USB bridge, i... Show More
sungchae
Hello, We are trying to set up a UVC based image data transfer using FX3  and are also developing windows host application base on DirectShow. Our cam... Show More
paddyliu

Hi  Sir,

请教下:FPGA的LVDS接口能否连接CYUSB3014的GPIFII 接口?主要目的是:进行1G带宽数据的升级,转为有限带宽3G的数据通道以处理更多命令与数据。

谢谢

kumu_4723976
Dears, I am literally stuck for many months in my project of the design of a 16-bit grayscale camera.  I got the superspeed FX3 kit and started with t... Show More
HuYa_4249091
Hi, I've studied the AN75779, and knew the mechanism for manual DMA callback. If I only want to analyze the data which is received by manual DMA socke... Show More
HuYa_4249091
Hi, where could I get the information for Memory Usage after compiling, such as code area, data area & RTOS managed heap area? Any help will be highly... Show More
sbattazzo_arc
Hello all, I got my modified AN75779 setup working with standard resolutions, especially 640 x 480, 720p or 1080p. So far I have not been able to get ... Show More
channabasappa
Hello,   Camera Sensor : AR1335 RAW8 ,  640*480 ,  CSI clock -160MHZ , 2-lane, 2FPSOn the Denebola development board we are successfully streaming dat... Show More
Forum Information

Discussion forum regarding USB superspeed peripherals topics.