Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

USB superspeed peripherals Forum Discussions

samhe
USB superspeed peripherals
Hi I experience an FX3 EP_IN data transfer stop problem. Our design is based on the uvc_cdc example design. UVC channel is auto_many_to_one DMA, the s... Show More
hirokiyamagishi
The camera does not recognize it when I connect it to the USB port. When I use the dmesg command to view the kernel log, I get the following message: ... Show More
E_521156
Hi,I am sending stream data from the bulk endpoint to GPIF(BULK OUT). At the same time, I am sending/receiving data through UART (register mode) by Te... Show More
ErDE_3356256
Hello Infineon Experts, We use a CX3 and one or two related image sensors on our board, and we are facing a CY_U3P_ERROR_FAILURE value returned by the... Show More
laze_4418921
  Hi,      my firmware works well in 16bit mode. and now i want to change it to 32bit, GPIF has changed under the 16bit GPIF.  and other changes in t... Show More
KIMI_4749046
Hello, I developed to configure FPGA board using FX3.0 chip. I used the C# application program developed with Form based project. C# Form based APP pr... Show More
yaqi_4776616
HelloI'm having some problems debugging with jlnk1、How to achieve uart printing when using jlink for debugging2、When debugging, the program does not s... Show More
alidman
Hi Is there any design examples or documentation on how to use EZ-USB® GX3 as USB port replicator. For example, I want to connect remote USB device vi... Show More
yaqi_4776616
Hi I encountered these problems while debugging the example USBBulkSourseSink in CX3 and my own configured CX3 UVC project using jlink .1. When debugg... Show More
Tomek
Hi, I want to transfer video data from FPGA to PC by using custom board  FX3- CYUSB2014. Output data from FPGA : 640x480, 30 fps, 90 MHz clock, YUY2 f... Show More
Forum Information

Discussion forum regarding USB superspeed peripherals topics.