Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

USB superspeed peripherals Forum Discussions

mikema
USB superspeed peripherals
Hi, Support Team            I have implemented a UVC appliaction on CX3 board.  There is a eeprom on my CX3 board, which stores some paras for calibra... Show More
E_521156
Hi,When my system reboots , it can't find FX3 in linux(I don't have this problem in windows).I get "No device found", when I run cyusb_linux . (J4 is ... Show More
Philip
Hello, I'd like to make a non-uvc project. I referred to the below link then make a project successfully. https://community.cypress.com/t5/Knowledge-Base-Articles/Steps-to-Setup-up-MIPI-CSI-Camera-Solution-...... Show More
SaGi_4116301
Hi, According to table 31 in AN76405 "EZ-USB® FX3™/FX3S™ Boot Options" the state of GPIO[17] a.k.a. CTL[0] is "Tristate"  "while the bootloader is exe... Show More
BrSc_4720546
I am trying to read from a Mfi chip through i2c using the FX3 SuperSpeed Explorer Kit. The transaction fails. I attached a scope capture showing a rea... Show More
Feitong
Here is the thing that I 've bought an CYUSB3KIT-003,and I used it in slave fifo mode.  I used FLAGA and set it to gpio_21. As I understand it, gpio_2... Show More
Philip
Hello, I'd like to test a custom module which is CSI-2 serial data output (MIPI 2lnae 960 Mbps/lane, D-PHY spec. ver. 1.2 compliant). is it possible t... Show More
Gaogg
Hi, I'm new to learn how USB works. So i bought SuperSpeed Explorer kit recently. It's my fault that i didn't RTFM well. But i need some help.   1. Fi... Show More
james4870291
Dear Sirs, Attached is part of my FX3 state machine when doing READing Data and the interface timing I suppose FX3 would be. State machine will go fro... Show More
UserP1994
  Hello, I would like to put the XRST pin in high with the following function: CyU3PMipicsiSetSensorControl (CY_U3P_CSI_IO_XRES, CyTrue); but when I c... Show More
Forum Information

Discussion forum regarding USB superspeed peripherals topics.