Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

USB superspeed peripherals Forum Discussions

ryankw
USB superspeed peripherals
what is the recommendation design/connections for FX3 with a Type-C receptacle when using a USB 3.1 Type-A to Type-C cable to connect from PC host to ... Show More
E_521156
Hi,I added CyFxUSBSerialNumberDscr in my descriptor file and I can see the serial number in Control center.but in cyusb_linux, I can see always 3 whic... Show More
Marius
Cx3Uvc0V5640
solved msg Solved
Hello , i use the example above example found in D:\EZ-USB FX3 SDK\1.3\firmware\cx3_examples\cycx3_uvc_ov5640. I do not understand where is the deseri... Show More
Johnson
Hi, I want build a system include fx3 and fpga to implement a data connection between pc and fpga:  FX3 configuration is GPIF-16bit ,slave fifo, USB->... Show More
Philip
Hello, I'm trying to gather MIPI stream from a custom module using CX3.Now, I'm able to gather images but I think they have a timing issue.I tested it... Show More
cnlohr
I am trying to capture SOF events but need to know the ID of the SOF event.  I am able to successfully execute code in theCY_U3P_USB_EVENT_SOF_ITP cal... Show More
yaqi_4776616
Hello, I had success debugging with jlink before, but two days ago I had a problem with my computer and I reset my computer.I reinstalled EZ-USB Suite... Show More
UserP1994
Hello, I want to read the deserializer register but it is not working, can someone to help me? Thank you.  With I2C_SLAVE_ADDRESS (0xA0u) is working f... Show More
Marcis
Hi! I am planning to use two MIPI sensor modules in my application (2 MIPI lanes per module). What would be the best way to connect both of them to a ... Show More
shovalk
hello all. I'm a newbie so my question might sound trivial. I'm trying to get my ARM-USB-TINY-H to debug through jtag a cypress FX3 on a custom board.... Show More
Forum Information

Discussion forum regarding USB superspeed peripherals topics.