Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

USB superspeed peripherals Forum Discussions

Gaogg
USB superspeed peripherals
Hi, I'm new to learn how USB works. So i bought SuperSpeed Explorer kit recently. It's my fault that i didn't RTFM well. But i need some help.   1. Fi... Show More
james4870291
Dear Sirs, Attached is part of my FX3 state machine when doing READing Data and the interface timing I suppose FX3 would be. State machine will go fro... Show More
UserP1994
  Hello, I would like to put the XRST pin in high with the following function: CyU3PMipicsiSetSensorControl (CY_U3P_CSI_IO_XRES, CyTrue); but when I c... Show More
Ascs_4819156
Dear sir, When I was learning and using the CYAPI library, I found a problem. About BeginDataXfer and FinishDataXfer. In these 2 functions, they all n... Show More
ArSa_3842301
Hi, I am actually working with 13MPx CMOS Image Sensor. this sensor has 10 bits accuracy in his dynamic range. So, for this reason has the possibility... Show More
Philip
Hello, I'm trying to develop a custom module. The module has embedded data but I cannot receive the data that I expected. In order to check EMB data, ... Show More
UserP1994
Hello, We want to use CyU3PMipicsiSetSensorControl(CY_U3P_CSI_IO_XRES,CyTrue); in the BootLedBlink example main.c line 83. We attached also the source... Show More
Boon
Hi, We use FPGA+CYUSB3014 for image capture and the register of camera are controlled by IIC port of CYUSB3014. Recently we found that the speed of II... Show More
prateekmohan
Hello, I am interested in using the Cypress FX3 as a mechanism to communicate with our FPGA. I basically need a method for two communication platforms... Show More
Aniket_
I want to send Bulk data as well as interrupt data through FX3 device Can i implement it in CYUSB3014?   Regards, Aniket Show More
Forum Information

Discussion forum regarding USB superspeed peripherals topics.