Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

USB superspeed peripherals Forum Discussions

E_521156
USB superspeed peripherals
Hi,I added CyFxUSBSerialNumberDscr in my descriptor file and I can see the serial number in Control center.but in cyusb_linux, I can see always 3 whic... Show More
Marius
Cx3Uvc0V5640
solved msg Solved
Hello , i use the example above example found in D:\EZ-USB FX3 SDK\1.3\firmware\cx3_examples\cycx3_uvc_ov5640. I do not understand where is the deseri... Show More
Johnson
Hi, I want build a system include fx3 and fpga to implement a data connection between pc and fpga:  FX3 configuration is GPIF-16bit ,slave fifo, USB->... Show More
Philip
Hello, I'm trying to gather MIPI stream from a custom module using CX3.Now, I'm able to gather images but I think they have a timing issue.I tested it... Show More
cnlohr
I am trying to capture SOF events but need to know the ID of the SOF event.  I am able to successfully execute code in theCY_U3P_USB_EVENT_SOF_ITP cal... Show More
yaqi_4776616
Hello, I had success debugging with jlink before, but two days ago I had a problem with my computer and I reset my computer.I reinstalled EZ-USB Suite... Show More
UserP1994
Hello, I want to read the deserializer register but it is not working, can someone to help me? Thank you.  With I2C_SLAVE_ADDRESS (0xA0u) is working f... Show More
Marcis
Hi! I am planning to use two MIPI sensor modules in my application (2 MIPI lanes per module). What would be the best way to connect both of them to a ... Show More
shovalk
hello all. I'm a newbie so my question might sound trivial. I'm trying to get my ARM-USB-TINY-H to debug through jtag a cypress FX3 on a custom board.... Show More
OfOr_1738446
Hello, My code is based on AN75779 and I communicate with the Control EP with the "Cypress FX3 Example device 1" driver. All new Windows 10 PC's that ... Show More
Forum Information

Discussion forum regarding USB superspeed peripherals topics.