Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

USB superspeed peripherals Forum Discussions

arnova
USB superspeed peripherals
While compiling AN84868's source-code I noticed two compiler warnings. One seems harmless, the other could cause potential issues. I've fixed these 2 ... Show More
arnova
I'm currently working on a project where the FX3 is interfaced as "Synchronous Slave Fifo" to transfer high-speed data from an FPGA to our PC. Since I... Show More
mgiacomelli
I've written a more or less working GPIF state machine that uses two threads in ping-pong configuration to continuously acquire data after receiving a... Show More
Taguchi
Hi, I am testing UART communication operation with the sample USB-UART bridge (cyfxusbuart) that comes with the EZ-USB FX3 SDK 1.3.4. Using Tera Term ... Show More
mappingnuts
Hello,   I'm developing a driver to the IMX477, the same of the Raspberry HQ Camera. I have developed a small passive adapter board to route the MIPI ... Show More
Henry
When I read CYUSB301X, I read above current list. I cannot understand the meaning latch-up current. What status is latch-up? Show More
JerryLin
Hi Sir.  Good day. We had met some issues for using CX3 USB HID with IMU ICM20602. The sample rate now is set to 1k but it does not quit stable. Our a... Show More
damc_1337896
Hi,  I'm using the FX3 development kit (CYUSB3KIT-001) along with SDK 1.3.4 After building the example project "FX3BootAppGcc" with no changes. Using ... Show More
Jintaozheng
Dear sir,     I have a new project in which CYUSB3013/3014 will be used, it uses 32bit slavefifo with flagA (set to CURRENT_THREAD_DMA_READY) connecte... Show More
GrHa_3282776
I have FX3 CYUSB2014 / 3014 and I'm trying to make UART work in DMA mode to receive and process data from UART.  Using a Manual DMA Channel to read da... Show More
Forum Information

Discussion forum regarding USB superspeed peripherals topics.