Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

USB superspeed peripherals Forum Discussions

Ivan_Lee
USB superspeed peripherals
  Customer uses CX3 as UVC USB controller and run on Android platform. The problem is that the libuvc driver can’t parsing the frame EOF correctly due... Show More
Adamk123

Hi,

Is there any way to disable SSC on FX3 ? 

ItWasNotMe
Hi, I am looking for a legacy EZ USB FX3 SDK version 1.3.3 for Linux (FX3_SDK_Linux.tar.gz or whatever it was called). The archives page https://www.cypress.com/documentation/software-and-drivers/ez-usb-fx3-sdk-archives... Show More
wayu_4276666
Hi Sir, I have a question about config SPI  io_cfg.useSpi = CyFalse;  <- use this setting , the CX3 can work well io_cfg.useSpi = CyTrue;  <- use this... Show More
shorbach
Hello, I am considering the CYUSB302x, CYUSB303x, CYUSB202x, for my project, but I would like to know the serial write performance when these devices ... Show More
puqi_4721621
CYUSB3014
solved msg Solved
Target: I want to transfer data from host to FPGA with CYUSB3014 in super speed mode.   Implementation:win10     Firmware: AN65974 with slavefifo... Show More
TeMa_2997106
AN79938 contains the recommended PAD design for NSMD. This document seems to have only information on 165-FBGA. Is there any information on the recomm... Show More
yxx0803
There was an application in my project.Fpga transferred an ACK frame to the host when fpga received a CMD frame from the host.The length of ACK and CM... Show More
laden
Hi,i use the fx3 to set a data link between PC and FPGA. On the USB control center,0x01 0x03 0x81 0x83 bulk endpoint serve as data transmission in aut... Show More
KaFu_3122371
Following the threads here: Re: FX3 SDK version 1.3.4 won't put breakpoints while running  , is there a fix or workaround for this problem? The workar... Show More
Forum Information

Discussion forum regarding USB superspeed peripherals topics.