Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

USB superspeed peripherals Forum Discussions

stevenzyl
USB superspeed peripherals
Add the lens is normal Show More
mary
In the bulkloop source code,  in function public unsafe void TransfersThread(), I just change to send out 1024 bytes per time, then inEndpoint.FinishD... Show More
Lydia
Dear Supplier, Could you please provide the TSCA statement for our customer request? Thank you very much. CYP CY7C68013A-56BAXC CYP CY7C67200-48B... Show More
KePa_4784036
Hi Cypress team, I'm using your FX3 USB3 controller with a software that uses LibUSB. So far, I'm able to communicate without any problem by using the... Show More
wyw
EZ USB FX3
solved msg Solved
when I debug my application,click to Debug at Run->Debug Configurations...(i have configured),Console window dispaly , &"load\n"loadYou can't do that ... Show More
SanjayYadav
Hi there, Do we have any unique chip Id no for CYUSB3035? If yes then which resistor hold this value?   Thanks Sanjay Yadav Show More
mapper
Hello,   Can someone help me with some advice?   I am using a sensor that has a fixed frequency to transmit the pixels, which allows changing frame ra... Show More
okhajut
I have used Eclipse IDE in the past with Altera/Intel Nios II. In that case, once the application has been built, we can just right click the project ... Show More
schu_4025346
Dears, We have a FX3 device which uses GPIF to keep reading  large datasets from FPGA and then sends them to PC host through a bulk-in end point.   Wi... Show More
arnova2
I've connected the FX3 ExplorerKit to an Altera Cyclone V Dev Board (using HMSC breakout). The FX3 is programmed as "sync slave fifo" (2bit address). ... Show More
Forum Information

Discussion forum regarding USB superspeed peripherals topics.