Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

USB superspeed peripherals Forum Discussions

HamburgSteak
USB superspeed peripherals
Hi. I'm learning about GPIF-II State Machine. But I have some questions about state machine. First is start order of state machine. As you can see in ... Show More
JoNe_4646056
Using the FX3...HiCan a device get some message (bits) from HOST during enumeration? For example, can the device identify the HOST OS..Note that the H... Show More
dmickels
I have the FX3's hooked up back to back, with a host on each side like described in the Designing a Master Interface AN87216 example. I am using a GPI... Show More
jl46
Hello,How can I change the "SerialNumber" field in the device descriptor of the FX3 device? I was able to change the Manufacturer and Product descrip... Show More
nominal
Hello, I want to use sensor with MIPI CSI-2 interface. But its CSI-2 and D-PHY versions are greater than the CX3's MIPI CSI-2 version(v1.01). I know t... Show More
wyw
Hi,i used function of CyU3PDmaChannelSetupSendBuffer to send my data of uvc to host,but host camera tools don't dispaly my uvc data,and add part of th... Show More
DC_IDN
Hello, We currently have a board with a device using I2C slave address "0xA0". This generates a conflict with the boot EEPROM since they share the sam... Show More
jl46
Hello, I have a board with an onboard CYUSB3011 and I'm using a modified firmware based on the bulkloopmanual example firmware (w/ Callback). I was wo... Show More
QiLi_4789831
Hello:      In order to verify the CX3(CYUSB3065) and MIPI interface sensors, I built a CX3&OV5640 minimum system (without using the ov5640 autofocus ... Show More
btylmz
UVC+GPIFToUSB
solved msg Solved
Hi, I use FX3 with an image sensor. Also, i need to use it to communicate with a FPGA. A simple GPIFToUSB project is sufficient for this. However, i d... Show More
Forum Information

Discussion forum regarding USB superspeed peripherals topics.