Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

USB superspeed peripherals Forum Discussions

wyw
USB superspeed peripherals
ez usb fx3
solved msg Solved
I have done both of uac and uvc in fx3 development board that refer to USBAudioClass and USBVedioClass demo project of SDK,the usb3.0 connect to windo... Show More
MatthieuMerio
Hello,  I made a custom board based on Lattice USB3.0 Video Bridge devkit that's use an CYUSB3014-ZXI. When I connected it through USB cable in USB Bo... Show More
rainmen747
How are you?My Case: 00554001 (currently closed) ,we proceeded as instructed.After that, we proceeded as follows.1) Purchase Vendor ID through USB.org... Show More
HamburgSteak
Hi,  I'm developing some devices using FX3. So I would like to make command line interface via UART. Is it possible to make CLI using CyU3PDebug modul... Show More
damc_1337896
Hi  We had an old project that I need to see about updating the code and I want to verify if the behaviour I'm seeing is expected or not. I am buildin... Show More
Linda
Hi everybody,  I'm trying to implement a timer on FX3 to measure the length of time for which an input pin (button) stays low. I want to configure the... Show More
kiyoung
Hi I would like to compile FX3_SDK_1.3.4_Linux  with aarch64 version.But your libcysusb.so is precompiled with x86_64         kiyoung.lee@Teletubby:~/... Show More
CHCo_4587496
I had generated cx3 project using cx3 configuration utility with 1080p MJPEG format, the image was successfully received. however, the self-generated ... Show More
Linda
Hi everyone,    I implemented the soft reset as:   case RESET:CyU3PUsbAckSetup (); CyU3PThreadSleep (2000); CyU3PConnectState (CyFalse, CyTrue); CyU3P... Show More
dasuc_3814096

Does the FX3 SDK installed on Ubuntu 20.04.LTS

Forum Information

Discussion forum regarding USB superspeed peripherals topics.