Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a question

Recent discussions

Sort by:
liuzhengxiang
USB Superspeed Peripherals
你好,我使用一个uvc工具验证发送设置camera 图像对比度,饱和度命令,但是CyU3PUsbRegisterSetupCallback(CyCx3AppUSBSetupCB, CyTrue)注册的回调函数不响应,函数头里加了日志也没有通过串口打印出来。此uvc工具直接测试usb camera摄像... Show More
jech_4828421
Hi,  I made my custom board(FX3 and Camera Module). I connected it and wrote my custom source code. The black screen was printed in AMCAP, so I checke... Show More
HuYa_4249091
Hi, there are two GPIF threads which are similar to AN75779's mechanism in my project, and it can transfer image data smoothly.Now, I’m researching GP... Show More
Bindu
Hi I am developing a firmware that streams data  at 1080p@30 fps, I have  attached the parameters given I am not able to do streaming , the project is... Show More
Lambert_li

Dear CY

请问开发基于TMS570LS3137处理器的大容量记录和USB快速转储的设备,TMS570LS3137通过GPIF接CYUSB3035访问eMMC这样的设计是否可行?谢谢

channabasappa
 AMCAP application  unable to display any data on its screen.  On PC side we are able to see data through USB analyser but not on the AMCAP applicatio... Show More
jasony1
Hi all,   I am very new to the FX3 and I am trying to stream data from a 32 bit bus sampled at 10MHz to the computer. Data is sampled on the GPIF usin... Show More
YeVe_4753746
Hi All! I am a very new at hardware programming.I try to solve next task.Some board continuously generates a 16-bit data and clock. Signal data must b... Show More
Cromagnon
Hello, we have ported the working UVC application (AN75779) from the "EZ-USB ®FX3 SuperSpeed Explorer Kit" to our target board. We have dapted the sch... Show More
GiMU_801241
Hello, I can't speak English well. In the FX3 SlaveFIFOSync 5Bit example, we want to use 6 ENDPOINTs.     endpoints 0x1, 0x2, 0x3 works well.   But e... Show More
Board Information

Discussion forum regarding USB Superspeed Peripherals topics.
Top liked authors