Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

USB superspeed peripherals Forum Discussions

MocciJ
USB superspeed peripherals
Hello, We are upgrading the communication interface of our peripheal from USB2 to USB3 with an FX3 development kit CYUSB3KIT-003. This peripheal will ... Show More
Subhash24
Hello,            I'm working with Denebola kit, so my question is does the data I'm receiving from OV5640 contains header, does uncompressed YUV2 con... Show More
HuEl_264296
According to the CX3 datasheet, on page 8: Note: REFCLK and CLKIN must have either separate clockinputs or if the same source is used, the clock must ... Show More
flote21
Hello, I want to use the part CYUSB3065-BZXI in one of the project we are facing, however we need to make a USB link up to 5 meters. May I know which ... Show More
dmickels
Working with two FX3's in a back to back configuration, and I am wondering if I am missing something. When I push a buffer from Master->Slave, the cor... Show More
Subhash42
Hello I'm using Denebola kit, so can anyone tell me how to check if image is corrupted or not in Denebola kit using code? Thank You. Show More
Martian57
Hi I have to implement a composite super speed USB device on an FX3 that combines a SlaveFifo function (similar to the slfifoasync example) with a vir... Show More
SeKa_293236
Hi, I observe a strange behavior of GPIO[51] pin in the following scenario: PMODE pins set for SPI boot and lppMode is set to CY_U3P_IO_MATRIX_LPP_DEF... Show More
Subhash24
Hello,         I'm  trying to communicate with MPU6050 accelerometer, can anyone tell me how to setup CX3?         what pins should I use for SDA SCL?... Show More
Subhash24

Can any one give me some steps on how to write DFU for FX3 ?

Forum Information

Discussion forum regarding USB superspeed peripherals topics.