Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a question

Recent discussions

Sort by:
ElTa_4521156
USB Superspeed Peripherals
Hi,I am trying to change the descriptor of usbuart example to access to data in cdc and vendor at the same time.I mean when I am sending data through ... Show More
prateekmohan
Hello, I am interested in using the Cypress FX3 as a mechanism to communicate with our FPGA. I basically need a method for two communication platforms... Show More
fdelaplace
Hello. We are working on a product that is embedding during the development phase a Cypress CYUSB3KIT-003 EZ-USB® FX3™ SuperSpeed Explorer Kit (https://www.cypress.com/documentation/development-kitsboards/cyusb3kit-003-ez-usb-fx3-superspeed-exp...... Show More
shovalk
hello all. I'm a newbie so my question might sound trivial. I'm trying to get my ARM-USB-TINY-H to debug through jtag a cypress FX3 on a custom board.... Show More
Philip
Hello, I'd like to capture raw12 image on CX3. My CX3 Receiver Configuration settings are as below: And Error Messgaes are as below: CyU3PMipicsiGetE... Show More
Philip
Hello, I'd like to add a new custom camera on CX3. Is a cycx file required to get MIPI stream? the reason why I ask this question, I found a project w... Show More
Sergey
We send data from FPGA to FX3 with constant data rate(~390MB/s). We use GPIF FlagA as busy signaling and from time to time  FlagA declares busy (Not e... Show More
jl46
Hello, For my project, I'm currently using the FX3 (CYUSB3014) and looked into the SPI GPIO bit banging example as reference for the bit banging appro... Show More
Boon
Hi, We use FPGA+CYUSB3014 for image capture and the register of camera are controlled by IIC port of CYUSB3014. Recently we found that the speed of II... Show More
ElTa_4521156
Hi,When my system reboots , it can't find FX3 in linux(I don't have this problem in windows).I get "No device found", when I run cyusb_linux . (J4 is ... Show More
Board Information

Discussion forum regarding USB Superspeed Peripherals topics.
Top liked authors