Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

USB superspeed peripherals Forum Discussions

HamburgSteak
USB superspeed peripherals
Hi, I'm a software engineer using FX3/CX3 products and have some questions about I2C. I referenced an75779 and cyfxusbi2cregmode for implementing appl... Show More
EliW
FX3 Serial number in Bootloader mode (j4 jumper insert - PMODE) Hi,   I'm using multiple FX3 board devices and I connect them under 4 DS port HUB, Whe... Show More
Milphi
When I download CPLD_Programmer to a super speed explorer kit with the cpld accessory board attached, the fx3 does not enumerate - there are no entrie... Show More
cmt4817
Hi, I downloaded the an65974 material and flashed the SF_loopback.img on the FX3 and everything's working. But if I import the SlaveFifoSync directory... Show More
ThAl_4704151
Hello everyone, I have an app that we wrote using an older version of the CyUSB library that I'm moving to the modern version in an effort to support ... Show More
Anonymous
Hi all   I am working on CYUSB3KIT-003 kit with image sensor ov7675 currently, and using AMCap on PC   I follow the instruction AN75779, and made some... Show More
hongliangli
cyusb3014
solved msg Solved
下图start_time与end_time 是VS2013(上位机)中读取一次32768个32bit的时间,监测到上位机读取的数据速度在us级别;我用matlab和vs2013联合编程,matlab调用vs2013中生成的静态库,但是vs2013发送数据到matlab过程中速度变慢,为150ms左右... Show More
laze_4418921

Hi,

I'm using 3014 and want to know  Can GPIF II in 8-bit support Big endian.

wyw
Hi, I set up 4 endpoints, 2 bulk endpoints, and 2 interrupt endpoints in the configuration descriptor, then downloaded the compiled firmware to the FX... Show More
hongliangli
CYUSB3014
solved msg Solved
用上位机发送请求,固件接收请求,SPI与FPGA进行通讯;当上位机发出请求,示波器可以立即抓到cyusb3014 GPIO的信号,但上位机有卡顿,反应较慢,测试发现读写单个spi寄存器(24bit)的时间是100ms,请问怎么提高速度?相比较usb2.0,芯片cypress68013 的读写单个sp... Show More
Forum Information

Discussion forum regarding USB superspeed peripherals topics.