Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

USB superspeed peripherals Forum Discussions

mcn
USB superspeed peripherals
I have a manual single DMA channel which is dealing with multiple small packets, one at a time. After committing the buffer, the data arrives at the h... Show More
HuEl_264296
This question is further to: Does the CX3 really need a clock buffer?  What are the drive requirements for the REFCLK and CLKIN pins on the CX3?  If I... Show More
SureshJ
Hi, 1.Please confirm whether the AC capacitors are required between the Type-C connector and the MUX (PI5USB30213AXEA) input on TX lines. 2.Shall i ke... Show More
nluong
Hello, I noticed the FX3 USB Video Class Example does not work when plugged into a USB 3.0 port, but does on a USB 2.0 port. I use VLC Media Player to... Show More
HuEl_264296
On my CX3 board, the USBBulkSourceSink firmware example enumerates correctly, whether my board is is connected to a USB 3.0 or 3.2 socket. However, wh... Show More
ZhaoYG
I hope we can change the SPI  CPOL/ CPAH by a command from Host by any time . I can not find any examples like it. So i try to do it  by call CyU3PSpi... Show More
Subhash24
Hello I'm using FX3, for  debug purpose I'm using Tera Term, to see data sent from FX3, for basic start , I tried to print "Hello world" but all I got... Show More
KePa_4784036
Hi Cypress Team, The question is about the GPIF-to-USB Performance on an AUTO DMA Channel section in the AN86947 - Optimizing USB 3.0 Throughput with EZ-USB® FX3... Show More
SimonP
Hi, I finally got all the information from the camera supplier and filled the 'Image Sensor Configuration' tab in the CX3 MIPI Receiver Configuration.... Show More
MocciJ
Hello, We are upgrading the communication interface of our peripheal from USB2 to USB3 with an FX3 development kit CYUSB3KIT-003. This peripheal will ... Show More
Forum Information

Discussion forum regarding USB superspeed peripherals topics.