Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

USB superspeed peripherals Forum Discussions

GrCa_1363456
USB superspeed peripherals
What is the difference between Infineon's two USB 2.0 two Storage interface SD2 parts, CYUSB2024-BZXI and CYUSB2025-BZXI? The FX3S webpage points to f... Show More
tayoc_1249536
I am designing a circuit that uses the CYUSB3014 as a USB peripheral controller. I have  questions below. FX3 supports the 4 low-power modes(L1, L2, L... Show More
dablc_1191636
Hi,    We are looking to use our FX3 device through Windows' built-in WinUSB driver.     We currently have the FX3 up and running as a "Cypress USB St... Show More
Prabhjot
USB 3.0
solved msg Solved
Hello Sir/Mam   We are planning to use the part CYUSB3014-BZXI in our design but the FPGA we are using only supports 1.5V I/O voltage level. SO could ... Show More
EliW
Hi,   I'm using the instruction from this link https://community.infineon.com/t5/Knowledge-Base-Articles/FX3-as-Custom-USB-Bootloader-KBA218343/ta-p/248733... Show More
Anonymous
Hi all!    Is it possible to run GPIF Designer under Linux in any way?    Currently I have troubles to run it via wine and mono. Show More
waxi_1305956
Hi.,i use the j-link to debug the FX3,but it can not enter the CyU3PKernelEntry ();How can i debug enter the thread_enter function? Show More
Anonymous
Hello,    I followed AN75779 to implement an 8 bit interface UVC. I have a card with a fx3 and a fpga. With fpga, I generate signals lv, fv and pixels... Show More
Anonymous
If any of you folks need a demo app using Qt that does USB transfers over a device, you can use the one attached to this post.         This project is... Show More
Anonymous
        Is it possible to add the lightweight NetX TCP/IP stack to the ThreadX RTOS in a FX3S device? (http://rtos.com/products/netx/licensing_overview2... Show More
Forum Information

Discussion forum regarding USB superspeed peripherals topics.